- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Are you among those dog owners who always look for different recipes for their adored pooch? If yes, then without any doubt you have landed at the right place. This Almond Butter and Banana Treats For Dogs is really incredible, and you will love to make it again and again for your four-legged furry friend.
Very tempting and utterly delish! There is no doubt that you can easily make it, and its incredible smell is going to make your puppy pay extra attention to you. The best part is that this healthy recipe will not only let you pamper your lovely doggy but will also make him crave for more.
- These treats will last for about 6 days.
- This recipe is for treats only and should not replace the regular meal of your dog.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Now, you need to line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl and mash the banana by using a fork. Once it is mashed, you have to add organic pasture raised egg, unsalted almond butter, organic banana, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix them together with a fork until they are well blended. You need to make sure that batter consistency should be very thick.
- Now spoon out the dime-sized dollops onto the parchment paper.
- Place it in the oven for five minutes.
- Now, turn the pan and bake for another five minutes.
- After that, remove it from the oven and let it cool.