- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Pet Category
- 12 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
These homemade Apple Crumble Cupcakes for Dogs are pretty simple and easy to pull together! This dog safe treat is delicious, and your pup will undoubtedly crave for more.
You can’t run away from the truth that cupcakes are the most scrumptious dessert. But, do you think your lovely pups can’t have it? If you think so then you need to change your mind as this incredibly tasty recipe is going to come out as a palatable treat for your lovely pup.
It is extremely easy to make and if you are running short on time then counting on this recipe will be the best choice you would ever make.
Store the remaining in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Take a large bowl and mix apple sauce, honey, water, and egg together with a whisk.
- Now combine buttermilk and whole wheat flour.
- Stir them well into wet ingredients.
- Now fold them in chopped apples.
- Slightly grease the muffin tins. Use a ladle and spoon the mixture into the tins.
- Place the tins in the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- After that remove it and let it cool.
- Now, melt candiquik vanilla according to package directions.
- Then, pour it into a piping bag and pipe on designs.