- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- 6 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Tempting! Delicious! Healthy!
Aren’t these Blackberry Pumpkin Donuts For Dogs making you crazy! You might want to make it for your adored dogs! Right? Well, who does not want to give the best to their adorable pets!
Homemade food is undoubtedly healthy as you have control on the ingredients. When it comes to cooking for your dogs, you can take a sigh of satisfaction as you will be giving healthy diet to your dog.
There are several dog food recipes that are easy to make but making these tasty donuts is a cinch. Utterly delectable and nutritious, these lovely pieces will undoubtedly brighten up the day of your pup. It features healthy ingredients, which are sure to augment your dog’s health.
Store the remaining donuts into the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Take a silicone donut pan. Grease and flour a metal donut pan.
- Now take a large bowl and combine chopped as well as cooked pork, chopped blueberries, crisply cooked and chopped pumpkin.
- Add chopped sprig thyme, egg, milk and whole wheat flour.
- Mix them until they are well combined.
- Now spoon batter into the prepared donut pan.
- If so, then remove it and allow it to cool for 5 minutes in pan.
- Now place on the wire racks to cool completely.