- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Pet Category
- 24 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Flavorful and healthy blueberries! Who does not know the luscious taste of blueberries!
You might have been trying out different recipes for yourself or your kids. But, now the time has come when you must make a special treat for your four-legged babies. Yes! Your dogs will be curious to eat something utterly palatable!
So, you can try out this Blueberry Cookies for Dogs as berries are superfruits and you can treat your super-pup with this super delish recipe.
Great in taste! Tempting texture! They are just awesome!
Well, just for your information, these blueberries cookies are some of my pooch’s favorite treat! Without any doubt, it will become your pup’s favorite too.
Don’t wait for the berry season! Just prepare it today and make your adored dog feel special.
Store the remaining cookies in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a small bowl and almond flour, and rice flour together. You can also use organic brown rice flour in place of rice flour. Set aside.
- Now take a separate bowl and add olive oil, freshly crushed blueberries and beaten egg. Mix them together.
- Combine with flour mixture.
- Take a baking sheet (sprayed with nonstick) and spoon onto it by using a cookie dough scoop. If you don’t have cookie dough scoop, then you can use two spoons.
- Now set it in the oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 350 F. Keep baking until bottom edges are golden brown.
- Cool it before serving.