- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Don’t wait for Halloween night! If you are wondering to make delicious treats then why not make it today! No matter what the day is, you can still make your dog feel special by making these Candy Corn Treats for Doggies.
The best part of this palatable treat is, it is healthy with vitamins, probiotics, potassium and much more! Just feeding your adored pup this nutritious treat will make the day of your four-legged friend.
There is no doubt in it that homemade food is healthy and can make your pup super active. When it comes to making these yummy treats, they are a cinch, and your fur babies will undoubtedly love them.
Well, being a festive treat, it will surely get your adored pooch in the spirit of the season.
You can use your favorite silicone ice cube tray to make these delish treats super cute.
- First of all, fill ice curb trays about 1/3 full with plain non-fat yogurt.
- Now place molds in the freezer and place them in the freezer for about one to two hours. Also, make sure the yogurt is set, if not then freeze for some more time.
- Take a small bowl and mix together 1/2 cup yogurt with canned pumpkin.
- Blend them well and then pour the mixture over frozen yogurt in the ice cube molds. Do not forget to leave some space at the top for the third layer.
- Now set them in the freezer for another one to two hours.
- In a small bowl, mash the two small bananas and stir in the remaining yogurt.
- Now pour over frozen pumpkin layer in the mold.
- Again, freeze until set.
- Pop them, and treats are ready to be served.