- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Is your pup like a kid to you? If so, you might be seeking new scrumptious treats to fill his or her belly! Here you go! This Carrot, Zucchini, and Spinach Treats for Dogs is one of the delicious snacks that will surely leave your dog mesmerized.
Whether your dog is rambunctious or senior, he will love to see this delectable treat in his bowl. Easy to make! Highly nutritious! Great in taste! Your pup will absolutely love it.
The best part about this tempting recipe is that is made from the clean as well as healthy ingredients. Make this super delicious treat today and keep your furry buddy trim throughout the week.
If you have a small dog, then break the treats in half to let your pup enjoy it hassle-free.
Store in airtight container to keep it fresh.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can even use a silicone baking mat. Set it aside.
- Take a large bowl and beat pumpkin puree, eggs, and peanut butter on medium to high speed for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 2 and a half cups of flour and old-fashioned oats, at low speed. Make sure to beat them up until they are incorporated.
- You can add a ¼ cup of flour at a time until the dough is not sticky.
- Now add zucchini, spinach, and carrot.
- Flour the surface a little and knead the dough three to four times or until it comes together.
- Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness by using a rolling pin.
- Now get the cookie cutter and create desired shapes.
- Once you are done with the cut-outs, place them on the baking sheet.
- Place them in the oven and bake until the edges turn golden brown. It may take up to 25 minutes. By the way, baking time can vary based on the thickness and size of the treats.
- Let them cool completely.
- Serve them to your lovely dog.