- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 140 mins
- Pet Category
- 2 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Want to fill your dog’s belly with super delicious food? This Chicken Casserole Food For Dogs recipe is keenly knocking at your door. Get ready to welcome it in your pantry in order to give your lovely pup a scrumptious treat.
Well, you can’t run away from the fact that dog eats better than you do. If still this quote contradicts your thought then just make this delicious meal. Seeing your dog craving for more will change your thought.
Chicken, veggies (your dog’s favorite vegetables) and you are ready! It is simple as well as easy and won’t take much time in landing at your dog’s bowl.
Just give this delectable chicken casserole dog food recipe a try and offer the yummiest meal to your doggie buddy.
This chicken casserole can be refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Take a medium- to- large-size saucepan. Cut up the chicken breasts into small piece and put them in the pan. Cover it with enough water. Bring it to simmer for 30 minutes and cover the pan.
- Now cook rice in a steamer and make sure to use one and a half cup of water for each cup of rice.
- Take a separate small pan and boil potato in it. Keep it to simmer for 20 minutes.
- When chicken, rice, and potato have finished cooking then take a large bowl and add all ingredients into it. Also, add unsalted chicken broth, peas, celery, pumpkin puree and carrots in the bowl and stir together.
- Now pour the mixture into a casserole dish and put it in the oven without the lid for about 20 minutes.
- Take this dish out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature before serving.