- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Many dog owners look for different recipes to cook for their adored pups’. Are you among them and want to give a delicious meal to a four-legged friend? Alright! Get ready to cook a palatable dish for your dog.
There is no doubt that chicken cordon bleu is a fabulous dish! But, have you ever thought of making it for your adored pup? No matter what your answer would be, you can make Chicken Cordon Bleu for Doggies with ease at home.
You just have to spare one hour, need few ingredients, and you are ready, to begin with making this scrumptious dish. Making it is an extremely easy task, and once you cook it, you will love to prepare it every weekend for your pup.
- You can keep these in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- It is just a treat. Do not replace it with the regular meal.
- Firstly shred the cheese as well as chicken and crumble bacon.
- Take a stand mixer or large bowl and combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Wet your hands and grab a handful and knead the dough.
- Now roll out the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut out the shapes. You have to push the dough together in order to fix cracks in the cookies.
- Now place on lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take it out and allow it to cool.