- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Hello, all the dogs’ owners out there! Hope your pup is happy with the food that you give them. But, wait! Are you offering the same boring meal to them every day? Don’t forget that the dogs also have taste buds. They also desire to eat something different every other day.
It does not matter what you feed your dog; he will always be your best companion. But, you must do something extraordinary for him. Why not give him a special meal this weekend?
Try out this Corn Muffin Treats For Doggies and make him feel special. Just showcase your love towards your furry friend by offering him this healthy as well as delicious treat and get a feeling of satisfaction.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Now, with a nonstick spray, lightly coat a 24-cup mini muffin tin. After that, set it aside.
- Take a large bowl and put cornmeal, flour, and melted unsalted butter. Mix them well.
- Now take another large bowl and whisk together butter, eggs, honey and buttermilk.
- Pour this mixture over dry ingredients. Stir with a rubber spatula, until it turns moist.
- Now, scoop one tablespoon batter into each cut.
- Place one hot dog piece into the center.
- Set it into oven and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes. If they do not get golden brown then bake for few more minutes.
- Now remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.