- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
To stay healthy is our primary concern! When it comes to the well-being of our dogs, making a smart feeding choice is a thing that comes into play.
It is not always easy to know what’s the best for your pup! You strive to feed the healthy food but do you know your four-legged friend crave for the delicious meal! This Crock Pot Chicken and Brown Rice with Broccoli for Dogs is the sure way of giving a healthy as well as a scrumptious meal to your dog.
Easy to make, it is great for the providing enough nutrients to your pup. There is no doubt that your pup will love this delectable addition to his food bowl. So, what are you waiting for! Just go to your kitchen, make it today and let your doggy gobble up this yummiest food.
Use organic ingredients if possible.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Pour chicken broth, and rice in the pot.
- Now lay chicken breasts on top.
- Cover it and cook the chicken breasts on high for four to six hours.
- During last hour, remove chicken breasts and cut it into small pieces.
- Put it back to crock and add cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Stir the mixture together and then place broccoli on the top.
- Cover the pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes to an hour. Make sure to cook it until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Now cool the leftovers and freeze them.
- Defreeze and reheat in the microwave and serve this delicious meal to your pup.