- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 300 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Being a pet owner, we make every effort to give the best to our furry babies. When it comes to food, giving homemade meal is the great thing you can do for your pup. Well, if you are among those who are little lazy or don’t have much time for cooking, then this Delicious Organic Stew For Doggies recipe will be the perfect choice for you.
This recipe is a cinch, and you need not spend hours in preparation. Just spare 10 minutes for cutting veggies and then let it cook for 5 hours. Isn’t it so simple and easy!
You need not think twice before using its ingredients as all of them are safe for the dogs. The fusion of this myriad of ingredients will make an utterly scrumptious meal, which your four-legged buddy will surely love.
Properly over and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- First of all, in a slow cooker and add water, brown rice, cubed sweet potato, chicken breasts, frozen green beans, carrots, peas, and corn.
- Now you only have to cook for 5 hours on high heat.
- After that, you just need to remove slow cooker.
- Now, shred chicken and stir the rice as well as vegetables. Make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Serve it to your lovely puppy.