- Preparation time
- 50 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Pet Category
- 12 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Why only humans should enjoy sweet, fruity and mouth-watering treats; why not dogs?
Give your pooch this super-delicious apple crunch pancake treats and savor his fruity sweet tooth.
Fruits are filled with natural sugars and are thus healthy for dogs. However, not all fruits are nutritious. Some like raisins and grapes feature toxins that can lead to kidney failure in pets and can cause severe health problems.
So, why feeding your dog same boring scarps of food when you have this handy recipe with you!
With a home-made recipe like this, you can keep an eye on what goes into your dog’s mouth. Also, you can ensure that your pet is having a nutritious snack that will not affect your pet’s internal health in any way.
Furthermore, fruits like berries, apples, bananas, and watermelon are fiber-rich and pack vitamins that are good for making a healthy yet delicious dog treat.
Combination of apples and vanilla flavors, this doggie fruit dessert will surely please your dog.
You can use this dessert while teaching your dog or perhaps for celebrating your baby pooch’s birthday. Also, the best thing about this doggie fruit dessert recipe is, you can even bake them on festivals to not make your dog feel left-out.
What you will need? Just apples!
Pro tip: You can even use fresh apple rings to bake pancakes
NOTE: Make sure all ingredients mix well to avoid any lumps. Remember, the smoother the mixture, the fluffier will be the pancakes.
- Start with preheating the oven at 350 degree.
- Add applesauce, honey, whole egg and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly using plain water.
- Now, add remaining ingredients and give it a nice mix.
- Grease the muffin pan and pour the mixture in it.
- Now you have to place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.