- Preparation time
- 50 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Pet Category
- 4 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
I know for a fact that I’m not the only one with an incurable sweet tooth, my dog is in it with me. Sadly, while there’s a wide spread of sugary treats for me, there’s not so much for my furry best friend. And why should I be the only one tasting the good stuff? (Most of it, anyway.)
A little digging lead me to this recipe. All is not lost, it seems. Fruits are filled with all things healthy and sweet, safe for animals. Most fruits like berries, apples, bananas, and watermelon are fiber-rich and packed with vitamins making a natural, delicious doggy treat! On the flip side, not all is safe for canine consumption. It is best to avoid grapes and raisins that has toxins that causes poisoning.
The combination of vanilla and apples will surely please your dog. Give your pooch this super-delicious apple crunch pancakes and indulge his sweet tooth.
Pro Tip: No muffin pan or just going all natural? You can use fresh apple rings as mold to bake your pancakes!
- Start with preheating the oven to 350°F (176.7°C).
- Combine the applesauce, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl with water.
- Sift the wheat flour over the mixture and give a thorough stir. Add all the remaining ingredient in.
- Grease a muffin pan and pour the batter in. Fill the cups halfway.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. You can test the readiness by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If it comes up clean, your treat is ready!
- Cool the pancakes before taking out of the pan into a wire rack.