- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Pet Category
- 20 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
No matter what the season is, you can’t forget your four-legged friend. Today is the time when you should show off your love for your dog.
Well, if you are bored of giving the same meal to your dog and wish to try out a delectable treat then you have landed on the right place. Our easy Peanut Butter Cheddar Treats For Doggie is quick, and the most scrumptious snack. For sure, your pup will jump in joy once you feed him or her with this utterly delicious treat.
Any pampered pup will be lucky enough to fetch these tasty little treats. Also, this great fusion of the peanut butter and cheddar is a must have for your doggy palates.
If it’s your dog birthday, make it in a bone shape to add an extra dose of deliciousness to this treat.
Store in an airtight container.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Take a large bowl and put shredded cheese, oats, peanut butter and water.
- Mix them well and if the mixture is too dry then add peanut butter or water. If it is too wet, then add more oats.
- Now scoop out a tablespoon of this mixture and make small balls.
- When done with the making of the balls, then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and then let them cool for some time.
- Once they are cooled, give them to your dear furry buddy.
- Store the left over treats in an air tight container.