- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Are you stepping out with your four-legged friend during the summer time? There is no doubt that your pup will feel more hungry and you might not want to see your dog inactive or unhealthy!
Why not give a refreshing treat to the pup so as to surpass the hindrance that may come in his path in scorching heat! You can do that easily just by making this Frozen Peanut Butter and Yogurt Treats For Dogs. It is a cinch, and this recipe is designed to cool off your adored dog.
We know that pooches are the most loyal as well as the best companion on the planet. Therefore, we must strive to give them the best in order to keep them healthy and super active.
Well, you can try out this recipe and rest assured, it will offer a soothing and calming feeling to your pup in the sunniest time.
You can store this scrumptious treat in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Place two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take a medium bowl and add plain yogurt as well as melted creamy peanut butter.
- Now whisk them together until they are combined well and are smooth.
- Take a medium cookie scoop and put mounds of this mixture onto the baking sheets. If you do not have a cookie scoop, then you can use two tablespoonfuls.
- Now place it in the freezer about 1 hour or until they are completely frozen.
- Transfer these treats to a zip-top bag or a freezer-safe container.