- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Pet Category
- 1 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
There is no doubt that your lovely dog is getting bored day by day by eating same veggies! Well, why to over tax them with vegetables! Why not make your dog feel special!
It’s time to feed them some tempting food! For that, you can make this easiest frozen strawberry, and banana dog treats.
I bet, it will make your dog roll-over with great joy!
You only need few ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen. This recipe is super easy!
Get on the kitchen to offer a delicious frozen treat to your lovely pup! No matter what the day is, just make this yummy dog treats!
You can use other fruits in place of strawberries like mango, blueberries, and watermelon. Make sure to use dog safe fruit or veggies.
Use tupperware or any tight sealing container to store it. You can keep this delectable treat in the freezer for about two months.
- Put strawberries, yogurt, banana, molasses and honey the blender.
- Now turn on the bender and make sure to keep it at medium speed.
- Continue blending it for about 2 minutes.
- Now pour them into the ice cube trays or use molds of your choice.
- Place it in the fridge and freeze for 4 hours or more.
- Finally, pop out of the molds and serve them to your doggie.