- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Are you an expert cook? Do you make savory culinary delights? If so, then why not cook something special for your furry friend?
Confused what to make? Here is an amazing recipe for you that is not only delish but super healthy too. It is, Fruit Trail Mix With Chicken Liver For Dogs! Making this recipe is a cinch as you need few ingredients and then you just have to leave it for cooking.
You might be aware of the incredible benefits of chicken livers for your dogs! Apart from being great nutrient dense organs, they provide copper, vitamin A, vitamin B, protein and are a rich source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Therefore, the chicken liver makes healthy food for underweight, young and growing dogs.
- You can use any fruits best suited for your dog.
- Freezing chicken liver for few minutes will ease in cutting.
- Preheat oven to 80 degrees C.
- Now cut down the fruits to the desired size.
- Clean and remove all the fat from chicken liver meat. Slice them into strips.
- Line the cookie sheet and place the strips on it.
- Now dry in an oven for about 3 to 4 hours or until it appears dry. Make sure to keep the door slightly open as it will help in letting out the moisture.
- Cool before serving.
- Store it in an airtight container.