- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- Pet Category
- 25 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
There is no doubt that making dog treats are pretty easy. By the way, you might have tried several scrumptious treats for your four-legged friend! Here is another treat that you should not miss. Here you go! Ginger Apple Treats for dogs! The best part is, these are not just any ordinary dog treats but fancy ones.
Tempting! Delicious! These treats are sure to bring joy to your pup. Well, ginger is known for its amazing health benefits for humans. You might be wondering if it is good for the health of your furry buddy or not. Yes, it is indeed great for the health of dogs, but if your pup has diabetes, going into labor or undergoing surgery, then you must consult your vet.
You can store the remaining treats in the fridge for a week.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add brown rice flour, coconut oil, finely diced apple, finely minced ginger and plain Greek yogurt.
- Mix them well until they are well combined. You can use your hands to mix ingredients together thoroughly.
- Now turn this mixture out onto a flat surface.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the flour about ¼ inches. Now cut into the desired shape.
- Spray nonstick spray on a baking sheet and set the flour on it.
- Place them in the oven and bake them for about 23 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- After that remove it and let them cool before serving.