- Preparation time
- 2 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Whether you have a rambunctious pup or a senior one, this Goat Bone Broth For Doggies is what your four-legged friend needs. It is one of the unique recipes, which is considered to be great for dogs. The reason being, bone broth is an immune boosting food, and when it comes to the sick pets, it helps them in getting back on their feet.
For those pet owners who are more concerned about the health of their furry babies, this recipe is what you should deem as it will ensure the mental and physical well-being of your dog.
Even if your dog is healthy, you can still give this delicious dish to him, and he will surely enjoy a bowl of luscious broth.
Well, do you know bone broth consists of great things? It contains potassium, proteins, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium in forms, which are easily absorbed by the dogs. Just wonder how healthy and active your lovely pup will get once you give him this bone broth! When it is homemade, it boosts its benefits to great levels.
Incredibly healthy! Super easy! What else you need!
You can put it in a refrigerator for few days.
- Take a pressure cooker or pot and put chopped goat bones into it.
- Now add one cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Add water (2 cups) into the pressure cooker to cover the bones.
- If you are using the stove, then keep it low heat for 8 to 24 hours, and you can add water if needed. If you are cooking in a pressure cooker, then cook for four hours.
- After that, let it cool down.