- Preparation time
- 4 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
- 1 cans
- coconut milk
Who doesn’t like gummies? If you think that your dog does not come into this category then my dear you are wrong. Dogs can’t tell you, but once you offer them gummies, they will crave for more.
Well, whether it’s a festive season or not, you can still offer something utterly scrumptious to your doggy buddy. Why not try out Golden Gummies for Doggies this weekend? I bet, your pup will jump with joy once he sees this golden treat in his bowl.
Incredibly easy to make, delectable and tempting in taste, this treat will surely make your pup go wild for them. It is healthy, and you also have an option to turn it into different shapes.
Try making it for brunch or supper and leave your lovely pup mesmerized with its amazing taste.
- Open the can of coconut milk.
- Take the spoon remove the clear liquid from its top.
- Take a small saucepan and pour the remaining white coconut milk into it.
- Now whisk in all the spices.
- Heat over medium-low heat for about seven to ten minutes and keep on whisking.
- Now remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Whisk in the coconut oil until melted.
- Now sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let it get completely soaked.
- Whisk until everything is fully mixed.
- Let them cool.
- Now pour into silicon molds.
- Set the molds in the refrigerator for about 25 minutes.
- Serve them to your pup.