- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Do you wish to add some flair to your pup’s diet? If you do, then these Gourmet Biscuits for Doggies will be perfect for you.
Making them is extremely interesting, exciting and easy. You don’t need to be a connoisseur to make this delectable treat! This recipe is a cinch, and you will love to make it again and again for your lovely furry friend.
The great thing is that they are easiest homemade dog treats and are pretty healthy for your dog. Once you feed them to your four-legged furry friend, you will undoubtedly get more tail wiggles.
You can store these biscuits in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
- Preheat your oven to 177 ° C.
- Now grease three baking sheets.
- Use a sharp knife for chopping the liver.
- Now mix flour and oats. After that add meat.
- Now add chopped liver and eggs into the mixture. Mix them well.
- Add water and make sure the dough is not too sticky.
- Now spread the mixture on the sheets.
- Take a dog biscuit cutter and cut it into portions. Remove the leftover parts.
- Now spread out another sheet and repeat the process.
- Place it in the oven.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove and allow cooling.
- Serve them to your lovely dog.