- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
No doubt our adored pups deserve great food! Why not make an utterly scrumptious treat for them and make them special? Well, this Homemade Chicken Biscuits Dog Treat is worth a try.
It is super delicious, healthy and your furry friend will love to eat them. These tempting treats are easy to make, and the best part is, it is you will be giving a homemade treat to your doggy. So, give your four-legged friend a fresh and nutritious treat in order to make him healthier and active. Make these yummy treats today and get ready to receive more love from you lovely furry buddy.
Store the remaining treats in a freezer for 3 weeks.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add chopped, cooked chicken, whole wheat flour, plain yogurt, water and lightly beaten egg.
- Stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Make sure the batter is too sticky and thick.
- Now drop batter by level tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Use the back of a spoon to flatten them slightly.
- Now bake for about 14 minutes, or until they turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove them and let them cool completely on wire racks.
- Serve them to your lovely dog.