- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- 4 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Who does not love to offer mouth-watering food to their adored pups? If you are looking to cook something extra scrumptious, then this Homemade Chicken Liver Meatballs For Dogs is what you must try.
Being a rich source of high-quality protein, vitamin A, B, and D, these chicken liver meatballs make great food for the dogs. The best thing about this palatable recipe is that you will cook it at home. Homemade foods are in no way comparable to the commercial foods. So, you can rest assured that you will be giving not only delicious but healthy food to your lovely pooch.
Coconut flour absorbs a lot of moisture so if you want to use different flour then use only 1/3 cup.
- Firstly rinse and pat dry the chicken livers.
- Take a medium sized pan and heat the olive oil in it.
- Add chopped spinach and green pepper. Saute them over the medium heat.
- Now add chicken livers.
- Make sure to cook them until it turns light brown.
- Now you can remove the pan from the heat and allow cooling.
- Take a blender and puree the cooked mixture.
- After that, pour it into a medium-sized bowl.
- Now add egg, coconut flour, parsley, ground egg shell, cayenne pepper, and dried cranberries. Mix them thoroughly.
- You can add more flour if needed. Now form small meatballs. You can use a cookie dough scoop for it.
- Now place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 177 degrees C for 20 minutes until the balls turn browned and crispy.