- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
If you are a dog lover, then you might have tried several recipes for your pup. Now the time has come when you should make something super delicious for your lovely doggy. Feed these homemade chicken strips to your dog and make his day special.
Your pooch needs your love, and one of the best ways of exhibiting your love for your adored pup is to cook for him. It is best to give the homemade food to your dog as commercial foods are less healthy and can harm the dogs’ belly.
Give him the adequate amount of diet that he needs! These homemade chicken strips is going to provide him the nutrition along with an amazing taste. Just make this mouth-watering treat today and let your dog jump with great joy.
Keep the strips in the fridge for up to a week or two for best taste.
- Set a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 315-degrees.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and pour chicken, peanut butter, oats, whole wheat flour, and chicken broth. Mix everything well.
- Now, lightly flour a surface and by using a rolling pin, roll the dough to about a ¼ inch thick rectangle.
- With a sharp knife and cut the dough into one inch wide strips. If your dog is small, then cut them into 3-inch long strips and for the larger dogs, cut them about 6-inches.
- Now place the strips on the cookie sheet. To give it a unique shape, ripple the dough with your fingers.
- Place the strips in the oven and bake for about twenty minutes.
- After that, allow them to cool completely.
- Once cooled, serve them to your doggy.