- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Are you conscious about the health of your four-legged buddy? Skipping the store-bought pup treats and not feeding your dog with a yummy treat is not at all good.
Do you know you can go for a homemade version? If you have a desire to give a healthy treat to your adored pooch, then this Lamb and Cheese Treats For Dogs recipe will work for you.
Making crispy homemade snacks for your rambunctious pup is a breeze with this easy recipe. Rest assured, your doggy will love these scrumptious treats.
What are you waiting for! Just grab these simple ingredients and get ready to give an utterly palatable and healthy treat to your lovely dog.
Store the remaining treats in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees Celsius.
- Now line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix cooked and shredded lamb with shredded cheese once the cheese comes to the room temperature.
- Take a large bowl and add lamb, shredded cheese, milk, egg, and whole wheat flour.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Now roll out the dough about 1/4 inches thick on the floured surface.
- Use cutter of your choice to cut into the desired shapes.
- Now place the prepared baking sheet. Make sure you poke with a fork in order to prevent air bubbles.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow cooling.