- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- Pet Category
- 10 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
If you are a pet owner, then you know how they become a part of our family. Our furry babies depend on us for everything and give us unconditional love.
Well, it is certainly our job to look for them and offer them the best food. If you are looking for healthy as well as a delectable recipe for your pup, then you have landed on the right place.
This Low Carb Homemade Food for dogs recipe is super healthy and delectable. It uses best ingredients with no added sugars, fillers or spices. Rest assured, these myriads of ingredients are safe for your four-legged buddy.
Store in the freezer for those busy bee days to come!
- get rice cooking on the side. In a pan, boil chicken gizzards for about 5 minutes.
- Now add eggs in the latter one and again cook for 5 minutes, till they are hard boiled.
- Take a large pot and cook ground chicken and ground beef, until they turn brown. Also, make sure to drain off the fat and then remove it from the heat.
- In a food processor, add raw broccoli, ½ cored and seeded apple, raw cauliflower, eggs, and cooled gizzards. Grind them well.
- Now you need to microwave sweet potato for about 4 minutes.
- Finally, you need to add all the ingredients to the large pot. Add chicken, beef, coconut oil, cottage cheese (optional), one by one. Mix them well.
- Serve it to your adored furkid!