- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 80 mins
- Pet Category
- 12 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
No doubt, dogs are our best friends. Tagged for their loyalty, they walk with us in every phase of our life.
Are you among those who are exhausted of cooking? But still, want to give something special to your buddy? Here you go.
Meatloaf is great option and your pup will surely love. It is budget friendly and satisfying! Smells delicious! Looks great! The best thing is, it comes handy as you can refrigerate it and thus, you will have several days of meals for your pup.
Place the remaining meatloaf in a container and freeze for up to six months.
- Steam carrots, potatoes, and green beans.
- Preheat oven to 177° C (350° F).
- Now lightly oil a baking dish, sized 13x9 inch.
- blend potatoes, carrots, and any leftover vegetables into pieces and put them into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all the veggies using rubber gloves. Make sure to continue mixing them till no lumps.
- Now place this mixture into a baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about one and half hours.
- After that cook it on the wire rack.
- Cut it into small or medium sized pieces and, foil wrap and date.
- Now toss into freezer.
- Defrost them, and they are ready for your dog.