- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 12 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
If you are looking to fill your adored pooch’s tummy with the healthy meal but are short on time, then this Mini Omelette Recipe for Dogs is what you should consider. You need only three ingredients, which are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and proteins. The plus point is, it will not only fill your dog’s tummy but yours too.
It is healthy dog treat recipe and incredibly easy to make, and your little pup will love to gobble up. This vet approved recipe is very appealing to the dogs, and it becomes impossible to resist when cutting into smaller pieces.
Whether you make it for breakfast or dinner, your pup will undoubtedly enjoy this scrumptious treat. Make it today and give a great protein boost to your dog.
Make sure eggs are cooked properly as uncooked ones may cause an upset stomach for dogs.
- You can replace green pepper with broccoli, tomato or shaved smoked ham.
- If you like, you can cut into smaller sizes to make it yummy bite-sized treats.
- First of all lightly grease the oven-safe ramekin with a small sprinkle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Now crack eggs directly into it.
- Add thinly sliced tuna and green pepper.
- Now stir thoroughly with a fork until combined.
- Keep in into oven and bake at 177 degrees C for about 10 to 12 minutes. Make sure they turned brown on the top and are cooked completely.
- Now allow to cool and then serve.