- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Have you ever noticed that how your pooch feels when you eat the delicious food, and your dog is sitting right next to you? You might have seen him drooling! Isn’t it? So, have you thought of giving him a scrumptious treat? If yes, then Pumpkin balls for Dogs is what you should make and no doubt, which your adored pup will surely love it.
Make it today and let your canine enjoy a palatable treat. This yummy treat ensures to make your dog love you even more. It is not only utterly delish but is also packed with potassium, fiber, iron, beta-carotene and vitamin A. There is no doubt that when you make this snack for your dog, he or she will be eternally grateful.
Store the remaining pumpkin balls in the refrigerator for later.
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- In a medium-sized plastic bowl, mix vegetable oil, pumpkin, molasses, and water together.
- Now buttermilk and whole wheat flour to the mixture. Stir until dough softens.
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of dough.
- Wet your hands and roll into balls on your hands.
- Lightly greased a cookie sheet and set the balls on it.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Now place them in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes, until dough is hardened.