- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Here is a keeper!
A one pot wonder that is tasty and healthy, while also being a breeze when it comes to cleaning.
This is also a great recipe to freeze generous portions, for those busy days to come.
- Take a large saucepan. Place rice, ground chicken and vegetables into it.
- Stir in water until this mixture is smooth.
- Now place it over the medium-high heat and boil it. Make sure to stir constantly.
- Reduce it to medium-low heat and cover it.
- Bring it to low until the rice is tender. It will take about 25 minutes.
- Cool it before serving.
- Store the rest in the refrigerator.