- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
You might have wondered to give a healthy and delicious meal to your furry baby. Well, if you are among those who desire to do the same but lack of time then this Risotto For Dogs recipe is for you. Before you set off, let me tell you that making homemade dog food is actually simple!
There is no doubt that your pup will love this meal and would surely crave for more. So, make healthy dog food, which contains everything that your pup needs to thrive.
Preparing a nutritious and healthy meal for your pup is a cinch, and when it comes to making risotto, you only need an hour! Isn’t it great!
You require few ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen, and if not, then you can get them from market without any trouble. Simple ingredients, simple steps and you are done! What else you need!
If you are concern about the health of your four-legged friend, then this recipe is what you should consider without any doubt.
It is useful during the hot summer days.
- Take a large cooking pot and place rice, ground turkey, water, and dried rosemary.
- Now stir until the ground turkey is distributed over the mixture.
- Turn the heat to the high, and wait for the mixture to boil.
- Start simmering and reduce the heat to low. Make sure to continue it for 20 minutes.
- Now add frozen vegetables, i.e., carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
- Cook for another five minutes.
- Now remove the cooking pot from the heat and let it cool down.
- After that place it in the refrigerator and serve cold.