- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Wondering to make a delicious homemade treat for your furry friend? By the way, do you know dogs also love treats?
Well, if you are among those pet owners who wish to give their pups a highly nutritious as well as the yummiest treat then you are at right place. This Scrumptious Treats for Doggie is what you should try today or this weekend.
Whether you are searching for delicious taste or a healthy snack for your four-legged buddy, you will get both of them in this unique treat. Extremely tempting, it will make your dog drool for more. The best thing about this delectable treat is that you don’t have to work hard in your kitchen. You just have to follow few steps and you are done with a scrumptious treat.
Dear friend! What are you waiting for! Just go and make the all-natural homemade kosher treats for your doggy buddy.
- Use warm water instead of milk to make this recipe parve (dairy-and-meat-free).
- Store the remaining in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Take a bowl and put oats and whole wheat flour. Mix them well.
- Now add hot unsweetened almond milk and peanut butter. Mix this blend.
- Knead the dough until the mixture is combined well. Make sure to add more flour if it is too sticky.
- Now use a sturdy rolling pin to roll out the dough into ¼ inch thickness.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut into the pieces.
- Now brush with the beaten egg.
- Bake on a parchment cookie sheet for about forty minutes.
- Just turn off the oven. Now let the pieces cool for two to three hours.
- Serve them to your furry friend once they are cooled.