- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- 24 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Nothing can define our love for our dogs. But, do you know you can still do that? Wondering how? Here you go! The best way of showcasing the love is to cook! You can make an utterly scrumptious food for your pup to exhibit your unconditional love for him.
Now the question that might be knocking at your mind is what to cook! Well, you can try out this Spinach and Feta Mini Frittatas for Dogs and rest assured, your pooch will love to gobble up.
This recipe features healthy ingredients, which will not only make it delish but will also give a good dose of nutrition. No doubt, small foods are better and more enjoyable to eat. You can satisfy the taste buds of your adored pup by making these palatable mini frittatas today!
Make a couple of batches, as your adorable pup will drool for more!
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Now place spinach in a steamer, which is set over boiling water.
- Cover it and steam until just wilted. It will take about 1 minute.
- Now melt butter in a small pan set over medium heat.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now pour it into a separate bowl and add chopped green onions and the wilted spinach. Mix them well.
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together large beaten eggs, crumbled feta cheese, milk, pepper, and salt.
- Now divide the spinach, mushroom and onion mixture evenly among the muffin tins.
- With the ladle, spoon the egg mixture over the top. Make sure to fill about ¾ of the way full.
- Now bake for 15 to 20 minutes until eggs have set and edges turn to golden brown.
- After that, remove the tins from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Now remove from tins and serve.