- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Is your four-legged buddy a seafood lover? Well, it does not matter whether he is or not, this Tahini and Fish For Doggies food will make him crave for more.
Fish with tahini is the perfect blend and is super easy to make. Being a dog owner, you surely have reservations about giving your dog food where the protein is derived from fish. So, you might be wondering whether the fish is good for your pup’s health or not!
First of all, let me tell you, dogs love the smell of fish. It is an incredibly healthy source of protein and also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Such nutrients play a major role when it comes to boosting the overall health of dogs.
You will be surprised to see the mélange of benefits fish offers the dogs. Some of them are, fish reduce joint inflammation, great for digestion and lend a hand in the brain as well as eye development.
You can also use other vegetables in place of carrot.
- Place the white fish in the oven and bake it until cooked all the way through.
- Now add chopped as well as steamed carrots, drained garbanzo beans and broth to a pot.
- Bring it to low heat until carrots are soft.
- Now add tahini and cook it.
- After sometime add eggs and cook it.
- Now add everything and mix them together.
- Remove and allow it to cool.
- Serve to your adored dog.