- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 12 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
No matter whether you are a great cook or kitchen calamity! This Tasty Carob Cupcakes Treats for Doggie will surely be a successful bake.
You might be thinking that you will spoil your pup’s stomach by making this recipe! But, the good news is this treat uses healthy ingredients. Plus, you can cook it up in less than an hour.
Let’s come to the point! Dogs love to eat a delicious and scrumptious meal! They also crave for a yummy treat!
Well, it does not matter whether it’s your dog birthday or any ordinary day, you can show off your love by making this super tempting carob cupcakes treats for doggie.
It is a healthy and dog-safe alternative to chocolate. If your dog doesn’t need extra calories or has a sensitive tummy, then this toothsome treat is what your pup will adore. Believe it or not, making this delectable treat is not at all complicated.
These are treats only and should not replace your dog’s regular meal plans.
Keep them in an airtight container and store them in refrigerator for up to three days.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Take a small bowl and put rice flour, carob powder and molasses. Mix them well.
- Now in a separate bowl, put 1 egg, plain yogurt, and coconut oil. Mix them until they are well combined.
- Add rice flour, carob, and molasses mixture in it and stir it.
- Now use a spoon to transfer this mixture into mini muffin pan.
- Bake pupcakes for 12 minutes or until the center is baked.
- In the mean time, you can prepare to frost by mixing peanut butter and plain yogurt in a small dish.
- Now, pour frosting into a plastic bag and cut a small hole in the tip.
- Just pipe on the top of the cooled pupcakes and serve them to your pup.