- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Love your dog? For sure you would like to try out this delicious homemade beef stew recipe.
Well, do you know your dog also need to taste something new everytime you offer him the boring food? Yes, he needs a break from dry kibble. To make a scrumptious meal, you need not do a lot of efforts. You can give him few chunks of meat to keep his jaw strong.
But, the thing that comes to highlight is, dogs also want to savor something different. Also, being a dog owner, it’s your duty to feed and keep him healthy.
So, if you are planning to prepare a delectable meal for your pup, but not sure what to make? Then, here you go! This super delicious homemade beef stew recipe will work wonder for your four-legged furry friend. We bet that he will crave to taste it again and again and always! The best thing about this amazing recipe is that it is easy to make and offers a good amount of nutrition to your lovely pup.
Store remaining stews in the fridge for up to five days.
- Firstly you need to peel the potatoes and then cut them into small slices. Now, just peel carrots and then chop them precisely into small pieces.
- Once the vegetables are done, you need to ensure proper browning of the meat by shallow frying it in the large saucepan and put the beef on medium heat until it becomes brown.
- Just add chicken stock once the beef is nice brown, and let it boil.
- Do cover the utensil with a lid and leave it for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Now, just add all the vegetables in the pan, and simmer it for another 45 minutes without the lid.
- Now you can take off the utensil from the heat and let it cool at room temperature.