- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Pet Category
- 1 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
Are you a dog owner? If so, then you might be thinking to give the essential nutrients to your pup champ! Do you know this Tuna Fish Cake Recipe is widely famous among the dog lovers? Wondering why? Here you go!
It is a homemade treat, which is not only healthier but is also easy to prepare. Packed up with essential nutrients, this meal will surely give them renewed energy.
Feeding your pup a homemade food is a great idea to keep their immune system strong. Well, the best thing about this recipe is that you can make extras and store it in the fridge for up to three days.
It does not matter whether you have a senior dog or a rambunctious puppy, this delicious treat will undoubtedly become the favorite meal of your dog.
Rest assured, your dogs are going to get exactly what they dream of.
Store the rest in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Take a pan and boil the potatoes in unsalted water.
- Now let them cool. After that peel and mash them thoroughly.
- Mix a large handful of chopped and divided parsley.
- Now cook the peas in a separate bowl.
- Take a large bowl, mix tuna, chopped boiled eggs, remaining parsley and peas.
- Stack the potatoes on the top of the mixture.
- Now form into patties and serve to your dog.