- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- Pet Category
- 5 meals
- Meal type
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 15, 2018
There is no doubt in it that dogs are our comrade. They are friendly, intelligent and loyal towards their owner. Well, a dog can do anything to please their owners.
So, if you are a pet owner, then you should show off your love and give a treat to your four-legged buddy. To lend you a hand in this task, I have jotted down this Turkey and Veggie Food for Dogs that will surely make your pup love you more than before.
High in protein, vitamins, and minerals, this delicious meal will not only make your dog healthy but will also make him crave for more. It offers great taste along with a tempting smell. You must count on this great recipe as it is easy to make. Rest assured, you will be feeding a healthy meal to your furry friend.
Make it today and keep your pup healthy as well as thriving.
Do not use heavy oil to brown the turkey.
- Cook the ground turkey in a non-stick pan over medium heat until it is cooked.
- Now place it in a large Dutch oven. Add water, brown rice and dried rosemary.
- Stir until the meat is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Now bring to a boil over high heat.
- After a minute reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now add the frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling before serving.
- Refrigerate until using.